Friday, November 6, 2009

THE BATTING IS HERE....

...well most of it. I did order a roll of Quilters Dream Blend Batting, it is a 70/30 blend on a 121" wide roll, but it is back ordered ( and it's the one I really need NOW). So what I do have is Quilters Dream 100% Cotton batting in Twin ( 92"x72"), Double ( 96"x 92") and Queen ( 108"x92"). I also have two Queen size Dream Wool batts. I"ll bring a price list to the next guild as I do not want to post prices on here. These batts are not just for my longarm customers but all the local quilters since we are without a fabric store. Call or email me if your interested in any batts and I'll put your name on it.

Here is where they are stored, in my hubby's train room, as my shack is too small. He was very kind to share some of his space with me under his train layout and as you can see there is a lot of room to stack a few more boxes and maybe a few more rolls...right honey!

Here is a close up of the label if you want to read all about it.
I have not used this batting yet and will let you know what i think once it has been on my frame. Quilters Dreams does have a thicker cotton batt called Deluxe so i'm hoping to order a roll of that in the future to try too.

No comments:

Post a Comment