Saturday, March 9, 2013

Winter Woodlands Quilt

woodlands5

This is another one of Gail’s quilts and this one is called Winter Woodlands.  This is another Lisa Moore pattern and can be found here.  The curved edges are turned on the bias and then stitched down.  I custom quilted it with a water meander (I was interpreting this design as snow drifts in this case)  in the light blue and outer white print fabric,  swirls in the tree fabric and animal panels, and wavy lines with snowflakes in the outer border.

woodlands1woodlands3woodlands6woodlands4

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I do not have enough english words in my vocabular to say how great and beautiful this quilt is. What an excellent design!
    Your quilting is as always wonderful on the quilt.
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting has really made this quilt spectacular !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly Gorgeous, the quilt and your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous quilt and quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous....love the patterna and your quilting choices Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your quilting on the Aegean better too. I did not realize that is ice, how interesting!
    I love the way you hang the quilts outdoors.
    Karen's quilt is very interesting, she is definitleey an artist!

    ReplyDelete