Friday, April 16, 2021

3 Mystery Quilts


Julie brought me a few quilts she made from Mystery project she did over the years from a local quilt shop that is no longer in business.  This first one was from their 2012 Mystery project and Julie used construction themed fabrics to make a great boys quilt.


I quilted it with the Popcorn pantograph, medium blue So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.


The second one was a 2009 Mystery quilt and she used a fun yellow kids print fabric with orange and green. 


I quilted it with the Tickle pantograph, yellow So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.


The third one was a 2013 Mystery quilt done in purple batiks!


I quilted it with the Simple Jacobean pantograph, purple So Fine thread and used Quilters Dream Blend batting.


Thanks for your suggestions yesterday, I checked out Bonnie Hunters blog post and she is having the same issue with finding a replacement to keep her email subscribers.  Now I do have a link to a blog reader called Bloglovin on my sidebar (you have to come to my actual blog to see it www.tamarackshack.blogspot.ca) and that is one way to follow multiple blogs easily. But if you don't want to use a blog reader the only other suggestion I have right now is to bookmark my blog and come visit a few times a week! I doubt a new email system will be created as blogging is not as popular as it was 5-8 years ago but I'm not ready to abandon this format yet.   I do have an Instagram page 'tamarackshack1" and a business Facebook page so those are other options to see what quilts are coming though my door.


No comments:

Post a Comment