Thursday, April 15, 2021

Belgian Lace Quilt


Linda made this pretty Belgian Lace quilt which was a Mystery quilt project designed by Melissa Marginet.  She used a combination of batiks and cottons in beige and purple tones.  The batting is wool and backing flannel making it so soft and cozy!

Linda picked out a few pantograph designs she liked and we decided on Come Dance with Me. 



ATTENTION TO MY BLOG EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS!!

I have an important notice for all my readers that subscribe to my blog by emails.  I just found out the widget that I use to send out the emails will be discontinued come July 2021!  That means you will no longer receive my blog by emails.  I will look into finding a new way to provide this service again come July, but if no replacement service can be found you might have to just come visit my blog to see what's new.  If you have any suggestions on what I could use to replace my current widget ( FollowByEmail widget by Feed Burner) please comment or message me. Thanks!


8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, and the two borders a superb finish, love the cream then the purple mottled one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, you might take a look at https://www.bloglovin.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have the link to Bloglovin on my sidebar for those that use a blog reader. It is probably the bests solution for those that follow more than one blog.

      Delete
  3. This is a very pretty quilt. The quilting on it looks great. Is there any way we can get (buy) the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also love the pattern if possible

    ReplyDelete