Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Deco Quilt


I was able to finished a quilt top over the holidays that I started this month.  The pattern is called Deco and it is by Lo & Behold Stitchery.  I picked up the fabrics at Fabriculous when I was there in November. They are from a variety of fabric lines and I find that makes the best quilt.


I made the throw size and plan to hang it in my quilting studio.  I used the Rifle Paper floral fabric (that I used on my ironing table) as my inspiration for the colours in this quilt.



I might be sending this quilt top to someone special that can give it the finishing touch it needs!


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I've wanted to make it for some time now, you've motivated me to at least start shopping my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really awesome pattern and I really like the colors you chose. It will be fun to see how it gets finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you used - that is one pretty quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meticulous Piecing!! Those lines and squares look mighty narrow. Curious? Just how small are they? In particular, I love the soft and peaceful look you have created with your fabric choices. Can't wait to see just how you will finish it off with your impeccable quilting. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete