Friday, June 10, 2022

Laundry Basket 2021 Mystery #2


 Vicki joined in the Laundry Basket 2021 Mystery quilt project and she used her stash to pieced this quilt.  

I quilted it with the Windswept pantograph and used a light beige So Fine thread.




Now that the weather finally feels like summer I have been planting my flowers and spending more time outside with my camera.  The hummingbirds are still one of my favorite subjects to photograph as they are so challenging to catch! 


Finally got a good one of this one with her beak in the fuchsias. 


Then she checked out the Verbena.



I have been putting out oranges to attract the orioles to the yard and since my apple tree is dying I thought I might as well make it useful so I stuck the oranges on it! 


I have checked out the local Heron nesting grounds a few times and the baby are starting to hatch.  Since they are a distance from the road with no access on the ground (swamp) its challenging to get photos with all the dead trees blocking the view.  



3 comments: