Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Mineral Matrix #5


Here is the 5th Mineral Matrix that has come though my door, including the one I made myself!  It was a BOM project offered by Up North Quilt Shop in 2018.  It was designed by A Wing and a Prayer and the kits used Tonga Batiks.  This one is Nyla's and she wanted an all over design.  


I quilted it with the Whirlygig pantograph, beige So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.



This was my last quilt for June and I'm ready to take my usual summer break.  My pile of personal quilt tops has been growing so I hope to get a few of those done over the summer and will share here.  I recently had a friend longarm one of my quilts as she has a computer on her machine and I wanted a specific design is not easily done hand guided.  So I hope to get photos of that quilt to share here soon!   I also have some new camera equipment I want to play with this summer so you know I like to share those nature photos over the summer too. 


1 comment: