Thursday, June 30, 2022

Deco Quilt Finished


Last December I shared this quilt top in a post here and said I was going to send it to someone special to quilt it for me.  Well that's just what I did, I sent my quilt to another longarmer!   I have a lot of friends who do longarm quilting as a business and it is fun for me to have samples of their work on my quilts. I sent this one to Wendy who owns a quilt shop in Brandon, MB called Fabriculous. She also has the same machine I own, an APQS Millennium but she has the Quilt Path computer system on hers.  I wanted some dense quilting on this one and found the perfect pantograph, its called Behold.  I definitely would not want to hand guild this design on my longarm.


 I was thrilled when I got this back from Wendy last week she did an amazing job!  I can't stop touching this quilt, the texture on it is amazing!  I plan on hanging this one in my studio as it makes me very happy when I look at it.


This quilt pattern is called Deco by Lo & Behold Stitchery. 






 

5 comments:

  1. This quilt is absolutely beautiful!!! Such a wonderful site!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful quilt. What pattern did the longarmer use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its called Behold but only available to members of the Longarm League so that's why I didn't mention it.

      Delete