I seem to be on a roll with getting some UFO's finished this week. I had cut out these Tumbler blocks using my GO cutter about a year ago and the fabrics are a collection of Thimbleberry fabrics I won at our guild's xmas party 2 years ago.
I pulled out this bin of blocks last night and figured out a pattern. I had won 16 half meters of each fabric and was able to cut 10 Tumbler blocks out of each piece I then arranged them in a 12 by 12 block layout using up all the blocks.
I was surprised how fast this one came together and had it all pieced this morning. I wasn't sure I liked the fabrics but once it was pieced it started to grow on me. I think I'll quilt this one first after installing my Bliss upgrade as I just want to put a panto on it and that should get me adjusted to the new feel of my machine.
I am now down to 2 UFO's (my Presidents quilt and a Ragtime quilt), 1 Work in Progress (my Just Takes Two blocks) and have 4 tops to quilt (Giant Dahlia, Urban Abacus, Yellow and Brown Pinwheel, and this Tumbler). Not a bad start for a quilter who never had UFO's a few years ago :)