Thursday, August 9, 2012

On the Water



Daniel has been my kayaking partner this summer and it has been a great way to get him away from the TV and computer on his summer holidays! I had to smile when I saw him glide with his hand along the surface of the water, I love to do that too!


Not much quilting going on right now, still waiting for my Bliss upgrade but it should be here any day now as it has just cleared customs :)

I really enjoy it when my clients send me pictures of their quilts with there happy new owners!  I couldn't resist share this one with you as it is just so cute!!  This is Barb's Angel Baby quilt that I blogged about here and this is her granddaughter Adel. She gave me permission to show this on my blog.


10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo of Adel

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos, the lake looks so peaceful, the quilting is just amazing and with the very cute tot !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kayaking looks delightful!

    That baby is darling with all that pretty hair! Quilting is priceless:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just such a great picture, one to be framed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, a perfect angel!

    Best wishes
    Kay in Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos of you and your son on the water, so peaceful, a lovely way to spend a summer day.

    What a beautiful baby! So adorable and look at all that hair! She is definitely one sweet angel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that photo made me smile as i also like to glide my finger tips through the water from my kayak...love that angel baby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos, and that little girl is just super cute! Gorgeous quilt too :-)
    BTW I have to thank you for your advice on the quilting! I tried what you suggested, and I like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely precious! Perfect quilt and quilting for a perfect little lady.

    ReplyDelete