Saturday, December 5, 2009

Introducing...


...me!   The latest issue of the Canadian Quilter is out and my introduction article is in this winter issue.  Most of you know that I am the CQA Manitoba Rep, I started in July 2009 and it is a two year volunteer position.   I was asked to write an article and send in some photos of my work.  My sister was visiting this summer and we wrote the article together, well it was more I gave her the facts and she did her magic and made me sound interesting!   So this post is just some shameless self promotion, but it is quilt related!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading the article. Your story's at least Canada-wide now! Scary! You and your sister must have had a blast composing the article. There was probably a lot of fun and reminiscing associated with the time that you and your sister will treasure. A

    ReplyDelete