Thursday, January 23, 2014

Floral Perfect Ten

 sheri1

This is Sheri’s Perfect Ten quilt and it is nice to see she is off her Hopscotch and Bali Love Song kick and is now whipping out Perfect Ten quilts like a mad woman!  :)    I find I am getting a bit bored with pantos so thought it was time to get back to the front of the machine and play with free hand designs.  I think that will be one of my goal for this year, to work on more free hand designs as I use to do a few nice ones when I was quilting on my domestic machine.  I might revisit a few old favourites and see how they look using the longarm.

sheri2

I guess I’ll call this one Floral Curl as I start with a curl and then echo two or three rows of petals.

sheri3

It’s pretty grey and dismal outside today but I wanted to share a few more pictures of the crazy amount of snow we have.  It just won’t stop snowing!!

sheri4 sheri5

3 comments:

  1. "California Girl" looks wonderful in Perfect Ten. Is Sheri trying to think of warm days and sand instead of cold and snow? You haven't lost your touch Kathy. Great job, Sheri and Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, nice to see flowers as we get more snow! Great work ladies!

    ReplyDelete