Monday, October 17, 2016

Forget Me Not Sampler Quilt

mh10

This is Marg’s Forget Me Not quilt and it was a 2015 BOM from 440 Quilt Shop in Saskatoon.   Marg chose the Dragonfly Pond pantograph and I used Beige So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.  The sashing layout is quite different on this quilt as you only sash each block on two sides and alternate them up and down across the row.   mg11mh13mh14

I had a great weekend at our Highway 10 Designs quilt retreat and will share pictures of the event in my next blog post.   Glad I was away this weekend as we had more snow and it is still falling today!  Good thing Marg’s quilt looked great in my living room as it is too miserable to take pictures outside.

mg13

7 comments:

  1. You should probably just keep that quilt as it matches perfectly!! Beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is gorgeous! I love the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for the pattern for your Butterflies quilt I saw on Pinterest today. (10-20-16) fi it is still available. Please contact me at dianesister02@bellsouth.net. Thanks a lot. Diane Sanford

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply adore this quilt. Blue quilts are my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply adore this quilt. Blue quilts are my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete