Monday, October 10, 2016

Long Road Home Quilt

rb1

This is Rae’s Long Road Home quilt and it was a BOM Mystery project from Prairie Chicks quilt shop in Warman, SK.  Since this sampler had a modern feel to it we chose Cool Beans for the pantograph. I used light grey So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.

rb2rb3rb4rb5

Well we had another 5’' or 6” of snow fall yesterday and power outages all over our area.  We were only without power for a few hours last night.  The forecast is for more snow today and I have a feeling it is here to stay!

rb6

5 comments:

  1. This quilt is beautiful! I love how you quilted it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has arrived!! You know I so like the snow as a background for the quilt photo shoots. Lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such a gorgeous quilt ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty quilt! I feel sorry for the pelican, he should be flying south ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That snow is just.......wrong!!! But beautiful for your photo!!!! Something similar (I call "Circuit Board") is a fave of mine, too, but I really like your version better. Mine seems to get a bit "tight". It's sometimes what happens on a 'sit-down'!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete