Thursday, June 24, 2021

Bramble HST Quilt


Peggy made this modern HST quilt using oversized blocks and a dominant red accent.  She was inspired by a blog post by Quilting is More Fun Than Housework.  The fabric line she used was a Layer Cake called Bramble by Gingiber for Moda. It has images of cute squirrels, deer, raccoons and hedgehogs. 




I quilted it with the Fascination pantograph, used light beige So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.



I'm still being entertained by the hummingbirds at our feeders.  


Hope to get better shots of them at my Fuchsias and Salvia this summer but happy to catch these one so far.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilt. Made me think of my mother. Her favourite colour was red❤️ The little animals are so cute. The squirrels….and that raccoon!

    ReplyDelete