Thursday, June 10, 2021

Hunters Star Baby Quilt


Theresa made this sweet baby quilt using the Hunters Star pattern and all batik fabrics.  I quilted it with the Happy Times pantograph.


I used a light grey So Fine thread and Quilters Dream 80/20 batting.


Backing is a lovely teal batik, I think I have some of this in my stash as its my favorite colour!




My garden is starting to show off its colours.





And I got an exciting package in the mail yesterday, a macro lens for my camera. Can't wait to play with that this summer.


2 comments:

  1. The hunter's star is nice, and your flowers are gorgeous. I’m especially enjoying your lupine (such as amazing color) and your French iris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is sweet and a nice change of pace for a baby quilt. Your flowers are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete