Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Moonlight Serenade Quilt


Lori made this lovely quilt using a panel called Moonlight Serenade designed by Greta Lynn for Kanvas Studios.   Lori loves dragonflies so I quilted with the Dragonfly Pond pantograph.


I used bright blue So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.





So this is my last client quilt for the next two month as I take the summer off.  I'll be back at it in September but have a few personal sewing projects planned that I will share over the summer. I have been doing a Block Exchange with some friends this year that I will share and I'm starting a new International Round Robin with Lori and our Australian friends. I can't remember if I shared the final results of our last Round Robin, I hope to quilt that one this summer too!


Had to add these dragonfly pictures that I took last year in keeping with the theme of the quilt.


2 comments:

  1. On the fence, green paddock behind, and along came the dragonfly in all his beauty, your close up shows that colour up so clearly, Beautiful quilt panel, and tyo have some time for yourself, a well earned bonus in your summertime. We are definitely in winter down here, 4Celsius this morning, good dumping of snow further south and to the north of us,so good for the ski season we all hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt. I love dragonflies as well. Enjoy your vacation time.

    ReplyDelete