Tuesday, June 22, 2021

City Slicker in Pinkerville


Vicki made this fabulous quilt using our Highway 10 Designs City Slicker pattern.  She chose a Tula Pink jelly roll called Pinkerville and added grey Grunge for the background. 


I quilted it with the Flourish pantograph, grey So Fine thread and used Quilters Dream Blend batting.




On the weekend we went for a drive in the rain to look for wild pink Lady Slippers that grow in our area.  The blossoms don't last long and are so pretty. My friend Suzette gave me heads up on what road they were abundant along this year so we went to check it out.  So happy to report we found them!






We also came across some wild irises as well.  One of my favorite flowers.



3 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt. I love the bright colours. Your flower pictures are stunning. I think I am going to order a zoom lens for my camera😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your bird and flower posts as much as the quilts. thank you for all the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Showy Lady Slippers are beautiful and it is so nice to see they are flourishing in your area. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete